Kevin Binversie at Lakeshore Laments has a suggestion to Mike Tate now after Congressman Dave Obey decided to not run for re-election yesterday. It suggests the ideological shift that is coming which is a result of the new politics that is evident in the United States and in Wisconsin.
- The verdict’s in….Russ Feingold broke campaign finance laws in 1998
- The DGA’s money woes are making Wisconsin Democrats scared
- Barrett Campaign missed the net in its rapid response ad against the RGA.
- The RGA has a new ad that hits home the truth on Barrett
- Even the DPW admits they like going to the strip club.
- Is Mark Neumann a closet Democrat?
- The audio of Mike Tate’s infamous conventon flap.
- Mike Tate Watch Salutes the Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks
- Tater-Tot List Profiles: Bill Brady and Jason Plummer IL Governor/Lt. Governor
- Mike Tate’s Freudian Slip at Convention
- AM 560 WIND-Chicago
- Badger Blogger
- Big John Howell and Amy Jacobson-AM 560 WIND Chicago
- Charlie Sykes-620 WTMJ-Milwaukee
- Cisco Cotto-WLS 890-Chicago
- Guy Benson Show-AM 560 WIND Chicago
- James Wigderson
- Jay Weber-WISN 1130 Milwaukee
- Jerry Bader-WTAQ-Green Bay
- Lakeshore Laments
- Mark Belling-WISN 1130-Milwaukee
- No Runny Eggs
- North Shore Exponent
- Pat Snyder-WSAU-Wausau
- Real Debate Wisconsin
- Republican Party of Wisconsin
- Scott For Gov
- Try 2 Focus
- Vicki McKenna