As Steve Kagen is going to have a fundraiser with House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer on June 1st in Milwaukee, we have a new video with a message to send to Chairman Tate and the 8th District Congressman. They have still not heard the message from last time they invited Congressman Van Hollen in April to Wisconsin. We know already now that Chairman Tate is so cozy with the Washington insiders as he is seriously downplaying critical congressional contests. This video hopefully can be a wake-up call as the people of Wisconsin’s 8th Congressional district have had enough.
- The verdict’s in….Russ Feingold broke campaign finance laws in 1998
- The DGA’s money woes are making Wisconsin Democrats scared
- Barrett Campaign missed the net in its rapid response ad against the RGA.
- The RGA has a new ad that hits home the truth on Barrett
- Even the DPW admits they like going to the strip club.
- Is Mark Neumann a closet Democrat?
- The audio of Mike Tate’s infamous conventon flap.
- Mike Tate Watch Salutes the Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks
- Tater-Tot List Profiles: Bill Brady and Jason Plummer IL Governor/Lt. Governor
- Mike Tate’s Freudian Slip at Convention
- AM 560 WIND-Chicago
- Badger Blogger
- Big John Howell and Amy Jacobson-AM 560 WIND Chicago
- Charlie Sykes-620 WTMJ-Milwaukee
- Cisco Cotto-WLS 890-Chicago
- Guy Benson Show-AM 560 WIND Chicago
- James Wigderson
- Jay Weber-WISN 1130 Milwaukee
- Jerry Bader-WTAQ-Green Bay
- Lakeshore Laments
- Mark Belling-WISN 1130-Milwaukee
- No Runny Eggs
- North Shore Exponent
- Pat Snyder-WSAU-Wausau
- Real Debate Wisconsin
- Republican Party of Wisconsin
- Scott For Gov
- Try 2 Focus
- Vicki McKenna